Ski Instructor Insurance
Ski Instructor Insurance
Do you enjoy the excitement of a new ski season and the freedom of an outdoor classroom that consists of crisp clean mountain air and a dramatic mountain landscape?
Whether you are a ski instructor teaching snowplough turns at your local snow centre or providing skiing instruction at a ski school we will be happy to hear from you to discuss Life Insurance, Income Protection or Critical Illness Cover. We have many years of experience helping to provide financial protection for those who enjoy skiing, climbing, mountaineering and many other outdoor activities in the Winter mountains.
If you are a skier who wants a lump sum to be paid following an accident or natural death then you may want to consider chatting to us about Life Insurance for skiing.
Insurance for ski instructors
If you are concerned about suffering a mishap in the mountains and want the reassurance that you have financial protection in place for an accident or injury then speak to us about cover for your skiing activities today.
We can assist with enquiries in a broad number of skiing activities, mountain sports, hazardous pursuits and hazardous occupations. Enquire online or call today to discuss the types of protection available for you, your skiing activities and your lifestyle.
Life Insurance, Income Protection and Critical Illness Cover for skiing
We have been providing financial protection for outdoor sports enthusiasts over many years.
There are a number of options available for skiers who want to make provision for loved ones, cover mortgage payments or bills should an accident (or worse) happen whilst participating in skiing.
Your enquiry will be handled by an individual specialist sport adviser and they will discuss your protection options and any restrictions in relation to your lifestyle, occupation, recreation and skiing activities.
Ski instructor insurance company
Enquire today to discuss the options that are available for different types of skiing activities, such as:
- Back country
- Cross country / orienteering / biathlon
- Off piste
- Mountaineering on skis
Instructor skills in the mountains
Many mountain sports, such as ski instruction, can demand multiple skills from their participants, such as:
- Skiing skills, proficiency and fitness
- Teaching and communication skills
- Weather assessment
- First Aid skills
- Avalanche awareness and assessment
- Group management and leadership
- Off piste / ski mountaineering skills (e.g. route selection, map reading, navigation, skinning, snowshoeing, transceiver search skills, ropework, belaying, ice axe and crampon use).
A Life Insurance company for ski instructors
Your personal sports adviser will be pleased to discuss many types of financial protection for skiing, such as, Life Insurance. They will also be able to discuss if Critical Illness Cover and Income Protection is available for your particular circumstances and if any restrictions apply.
In addition, for those that maintain a healthy lifestyle and have a regular fitness plan, you can also speak to us about policies that track your fitness and reward you for a fit and healthy lifestyle.
Frequently Asked Questions - Skiing Instructors Life Insurance, Critical Illness Cover and Income Protection
If you have any queries about the options available for ski instructors then please call or contact us online to discuss the best deal we can offer you for your skiing and lifestyle.
We deal with many people who work in the outdoors and are happy to discuss a range of questions, such as:
- Are there any premium loadings for my specific lifestyle and ski instructor activities?
- Are there any policy restrictions based on my skiing and instructing activities?
- Can I obtain Life Insurance as a ski instructor?
- Is Critical Illness Cover available for my activities?
- As a ski instructor can I obtain Income Protection for my occupation?
- Can I obtain Health Insurance or Private Medical Insurance?
How do I find out more about Life Insurance, Income Protection or Critical Illness cover for ski instructors?
When you enquire about cover with us, we will take into consideration a number of individual details in relation to you and your skiing and other activities you pursue.
As is common with any enquiry regarding this type of cover it is important that you declare your occupation, lifestyle, medical matters, ski activities and other questions completely.
Typical lifestyle and ski related questions may include your:
- Lifestyle (e.g. regular exercise, smoking or alcohol consumption)
- Height (ft/cm)
- Weight (lb/kg)
- Health plus any pre-existing medical conditions
Your sport related questions will vary based on your individual ski and snow sport participation but could include (where relevant to the type of cover you are enquiring about) your:
- Current employment or occupation
- Type of skiing and ski instruction activities
- Grade of ski run / piste
- Where you participate in skiing – UK, Europe (e.g. Val Thorens, Courchevel, Val-d’Isere, Chamonix, Zermatt, Verbier) or Worldwide locations
- Geographic location of your employment (e.g. UK, Europe and/or Worldwide)
- Maximum altitude
- Level of participation (e.g. recreational or instructor)
- Governing Body membership (e.g. Ski Club of Great Britain / BASI)
- Current income (e.g. if you are enquiring about Income Protection)
As part of your enquiry we will also discuss the amount of protection you require and the cover duration you would like, including:
- The amount of financial protection you require (£)
- The length of policy you require (years)
- The type of policy you require (e.g. decreasing or level term)
The combination of your skiing activities, lifestyle, health, other sport participation, occupational information and other factors, such as those detailed above, will assist in the determination of the premium you have to pay.
But what if I already have a Life Insurance, Income Protection or Critical Illness Insurance policy in place?
Even if you have financial protection in place elsewhere, for your ski and skiing activities, we will still be happy to hear from you. Even if this is only to provide you with the comfort of knowing that your cover and premiums are comparable with current market products.
Business protection cover those who ski
For those who operate a Limited Company or operate at Director level then you may want to consider discussing different cover options, such as Key Person Insurance, Relevant Life Insurance or Shareholder Protection.
What can I expect when I make an enquiry about cover for my skiing instructor activities?
At Sports Financial Services we pride ourselves on providing those who enjoy extreme and hazardous pursuits with:
- Your own specialist adviser to discuss your needs, your lifestyle and your cover
- Experienced advisers in hazardous pursuits, extreme sports, adventure sports and hazardous occupations
- Personal service and a quick response to your ski instruction questions
- A Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) authorised company
- Easy application process conducted around you, your lifestyle and times that suit you
If you would like to find out more about the benefits of cover for your sport or a whole range of other hazardous pursuits then please call and speak to an experienced sports adviser at Sports Financial Services today on 0345 565 0935.
Or, to enquire online, please click the link above and complete the online form.
As a hazardous sport, extreme sport and adventure sport specialists we exist to help those who enjoy adventurous pursuits to find cover that is suitable for their needs.