Are you a rugby player looking for rugby player insurance?
Whatever your level you can speak to Sports Financial Services to discuss the financial protection options available for your sport and lifestyle.
We’ll discuss what products are available to help you protect yourself from a misfortune that could significantly affect your life away from the pitch.
By playing a contact sport you may be concerned that an accident or significant injury could seriously affect your work, income, ability to pay bills and provide for your family. Whether it’s sprains, dislocations, fractures or traumatic life changing injuries we are here to discuss the options that are available to you.
Whether you play for fitness and social reasons, or are simply inspired by Rugby World Cup or Six Nations, then call or enquire online to discover your options.
Rugby player insurance
We can help with enquiries in relation to a broad range sports insurance for rugby players. If you would like to know more please enquire via the link above or call today to discuss the types of protection that are available for your sport and your lifestyle.
As a quick outline, if a sportsperson is interested in a lump sum to be paid following an accident or natural death then they may want to consider chatting to us about Life Insurance. In addition, you can also discuss if cover for income protection and illness is available for your particular circumstances.
Rugby sports injury insurance
Sports accident and sports injury financial protection could help support you through those mishaps that may affect you and your family.
You may have questions such as:
- Is insurance available for broken bones?
- What type of policy is available for accidental death?
- What if I was totally permanently disabled?
- Is cover for accidental permanent injury available?
- If I had to stay in hospital are benefits available?
- Is protection available for ligament tears, tendon ruptures and dislocations?
Whatever your question, your enquiry will be handled by a specialist sports adviser. They will discuss your options in relation to you, your circumstances, employment, recreation and associated activities.
Rugby insurance company
If you are you concerned about financial peace of mind, should an accident or injury happen whilst playing then contact us today.
In addition to rugby insurance we can also help with enquiries about a whole range of other sport and hazardous pursuits – just give us a call to discuss the options available for you and your other recreational and occupational activities.
Rugby Accident Insurance
Your sports specialist adviser will be pleased to discuss many types of financial protection and its availability for your sport and lifestyle.
In addition, if you keep up a health regime and participate in a regular fitness plan, you may also want to speak to us about policies that monitor your fitness and reward you for keeping fit and healthy.
Rugby - frequently asked questions:
If you have any queries about the options available then please call or contact us online to discuss the best deal we can offer you for your lifestyle.
We engage with many people who participate in a wide range of sports and are happy to discuss a range of questions, such as:
- Do I incur premium loadings because I play?
- Are there any restrictions to policies because of my recreational activities?
- Can I obtain Life Insurance because I play rugby?
- Is Critical Illness Cover available for players?
- Because of my sporting activities can I obtain Income Protection?
- Can players obtain Health or Private Medical Insurance?
- How do I find out more about the availability of insurance protection for rugby players?
When you enquire about a policy with us, we will take into consideration a number of details in relation to you, your participation and other activities in which you engage.
As with any enquiry for this type of cover it is important that you declare your occupation, lifestyle, medical, rugby, other hazardous activities and other questions completely.
For example, your personal questions may relate to your:
- Lifestyle (e.g. alcohol consumption, exercise and smoking)
- Current employment or occupation
- Employment location (e.g. UK, Europe and/or Worldwide)
- Height (ft/cm)
- Weight (lb/kg)
- Health, well-being and any pre-existing medical conditions
A more specific list of questions will be based on your individual participation but could include, for example, your:
- Type of rugby activities pursued
- Playing locations – UK, Europe or Worldwide
- Level and type of participation (e.g. recreational or professional)
- Governing Body membership
- Current income (e.g. if you are making an enquiry about income protection)
In addition, as part of your enquiry, we will also discuss with you the amount of protection you require and the duration over which you would like cover, including:
- The amount of financial protection you require (£)
- The length of policy you require (number of years years)
- The type of policy you require (e.g. decreasing or level term)
A combination of your activities, lifestyle, personal health, participation in other sports, occupational information and other factors, such as those detailed above, will assist in the determination of the type of protection that will be available to you and associated premiums.
Can you assist me if I already have a Life Insurance, Income Protection or Critical Illness policy in place?
Even if you have a policy in place elsewhere we will still be happy to hear from you. Even if this is only to provide you with the peace of mind of knowing that your cover and premiums are comparable with current market products.
Business cover those who enjoy rugby
For those who operate a Limited Company or operate at Director level then you may want to consider discussing different cover options, such as Key Person Insurance, Relevant Life Insurance or Shareholder Protection.
Next steps: what can I expect when I make an enquiry about cover?
At Sports Financial Services we pride ourselves on providing those who enjoy hazardous pursuits with:
- Your own specialist adviser to discuss your needs, your personal circumstances and cover available
- Experienced advisers in hazardous pursuits, extreme & adventure sports and hazardous occupations
- Personal service and a quick response to your questions
- A Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) authorised company
- An easy application process conducted around your life and at times that suit you
If you would like to find out more about the benefits of cover for your rugby participation (or a whole range of other hazardous pursuits) then please call and speak to an experienced adviser at Sports Financial Services today on 0345 565 0935.
Or, to enquire online, please click the link above and complete the online form.
As a hazardous, extreme and adventure sport specialist we exist to help those who enjoy adventurous pursuits to find cover that is suitable for their needs.
Now, time grab your rugby team jersey, pack your gear and check the fixtures table.