Life Insurance for Circuit Racing
Life insurance and Circuit Racing
If you enjoy the thrill of touring car racing, the fast pace of formula racing or the grit required for GT then give us a call to discuss your financial protection needs.
If you enjoy circuit racing is your sport then speak to Sports Financial Services about the options for circuit racing Life Insurance, Income Protection and Critical Illness Cover.
Whether you enjoy taking on a local UK circuit at the weekend as a hobby or are a professional on the international circuit then please feel free to give us a call or click the link above to enquire online.
As a quick summary, if you are looking for a lump sum to be paid following an accident or natural death then you may want to consider chatting to us about circuit racing and Life Insurance. Alternatively, if you are concerned that an accident, whilst participating in circuit racing, may leave you unable to work for a while then an Income Protection policy may be another choice for you discuss with us. In addition, you may also want to talk to us about the availability of Critical Illness Cover which could help to support you and your loved ones financially in the event of being diagnosed with a specific medical condition.
Circuit racing Life Insurance
If you are you concerned about financial peace of mind should an accident or injury (or worse) happen whilst circuit racing then contact us today.
We are happy to discuss many forms of circuit racing, for example:
- Formula car racing (e.g. Formula 1 / Formula 2 / Formula 3 / Formula E)
- Sports car racing (e.g. World Endurance Championships / GT)
- Touring car racing (e.g. World Touring Car Championships / British Touring Car Championships)
And don’t worry if your car racing is not listed above – just give us a call to discuss the options available for you, your type of racing (e.g. hatchback, saloon, sportscar, GT, single seat purpose built) and your lifestyle.
Circuit racing insurance company
A number of financial protection options are available for those who enjoy motor circuit racing and want to provide for loved ones, cover mortgage payments or bills should an accident (or worse) happen whilst participating their sport.
Each enquiry is handled by an individual specialist adviser at Sports Financial Services and they will discuss your cover options in relation to you, your lifestyle and your circuit racing activities.
Life Insurance company for circuit racing
You can speak to Sports Financial Services about many types of financial protection, such as:
- Life Insurance and circuit racing
- Mortgage Protection and circuit racing
- Critical Illness Cover and circuit racing
- Income Protection and circuit racing
In addition, if you maintain a healthy lifestyle and undertake a regular fitness plan, you can also speak to us about policies that track your fitness and reward you for keeping fit and healthy.
Circuit racing Life Insurance, Critical Illness Cover and Income Protection Frequently Asked Questions
Whilst we can’t help with carburettor, camber or chassis set-up we can help with personal financial protection cover for circuit racing.
If you have any specific questions about cover for motor racing then please call our number below to discover the best deal we can offer you for your circuit racing activities.
We are happy to discuss a range of questions, such as:
- Are there any premium loadings for my specific circuit racing activities?
- Can I obtain Life Insurance for my circuit racing activities?
- Is Critical Illness Cover available my circuit racing activities?
- Can I obtain Income Protection for my circuit racing?
- Can I get Health Insurance or Private Medical Insurance?
How do I enquire about motor circuit racing Life Insurance, Income Protection or Critical Illness cover?
If you enquire about motor circuit racing cover with Sports Financial Services, we will take into consideration a number of factors in relation to you and your circuit racing activities.
As with any application for financial protection it is important that you declare your work, lifestyle, medical, motor racing and any other questions completely.
Typical life, lifestyle and motor sport questions, that relate to your enquiry for cover, may include:
- Your personal health & lifestyle (e.g. any smoking or your alcohol consumption)
- Your height ( ft/cm )
- Your weight ( lb/kg )
- Your age
- Any current or pre-existing health conditions
Detailed life and sport related questions will vary depending on your particular motor circuit racing participation but could include (where relevant) your:
- Current occupation
- Type of circuit racing / motor car racing / motorsport
- Type of vehicle driven
- Size of vehicle engine - CC / BHP
- Where you participate in circuit racing
- Geographic location of your work and circuit racing (e.g. UK, Europe and/or worldwide)
- Number of race days per year (e.g. frequency / how often you race)
- Level of participation (e.g. recreational, amateur, semi-professional or professional)
- Governing Body membership
- Race Licence
- Current income (for an enquiry for Income Protection)
As part of your enquiry for cover for circuit racing protection, we will also discuss the amount of cover you require and the duration of the cover you would like, including:
- The amount of financial protection you require (£ GBP)
- The duration of the policy you require (number of years)
- The type of policy you require (e.g. decreasing or level term)
Your health, lifestyle, motor racing and occupational information, such as that detailed above, will help determine the premium you have to pay for your cover.
Life Insurance, Income Protection and Critical Insurance cost - specialist insurance information for motor circuit racing
Even if you have a policy in place elsewhere for your circuit racing, we will still be happy to hear from you, even if only to provide you with peace of mind that cover and premiums are comparable with current market products.
Business protection for those who engage in motor car racing
For those who operate a Limited Company or operate at Director level then you may want to consider speaking to Sports Financial Services about cover options, such as Key Person Insurance, Relevant Life Insurance or Shareholder Protection for those who enjoy motor circuit racing.
How to make an enquiry for cover for motor car racing
At Sports Financial Services we pride ourselves on providing those who enjoy extreme and hazardous sports with:
- Personal and confidential advice
- Experienced advisers in hazardous sports, extreme sports, adventure sports and hazardous occupations
- Personal service and a quick response to your motor sports questions
- A Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) authorised company
- Easy application process conducted around you and your lifestyle
If you would like to find out more about the benefits of cover for circuit racing or a whole range of other hazardous sports please call and speak to an experienced sports adviser at Sports Financial Services today on 0345 565 0935.
Or, to enquire online about cover, please click the link above.
As a hazardous sport, extreme sport and adventure sport specialists we exist to help those who enjoy circuit racing to find cover that is suitable for their needs.