Life Insurance, Health Insurance and Income Protection for Sailing and Yachting
Life insurance, critical illness and income protection cover for Sailing and Yachting
Wherever the wind takes you, Sports Financial Services is here to help find cover for your sailing and yachting adventures.
At Sports Financial Services we are hazardous sport and occupation specialist and exist to help sailors and those who enjoy extreme sports to find cover that is suitable for their needs.
Yachting Life Insurance, Income Protection and Critical Illness Cover
If you are concerned about financial peace of mind in case of an accident (or worse) whilst sailing or yachting then speak to Sports Financial Services
Whether you crew a sailboat, tall ship, motor cruiser, motor powered yacht, superyacht or dinghy will be happy to discuss cover for a wide range of water-based activities, in a range of environments (e.g. ocean, inland, inshore or offshore).
Even if your sailing activity is not listed above please feel free to call to discuss your needs and the options available to you.
Sailing and yachting insurance company
Whatever your sailing ability or qualification level Sports Financial Services will be interested in speaking to you to discuss your insurance needs.
Our experience of providing cover for a wide array of extreme sports means that we are aware of a number of financial protection options for sailors who want to provide for loved ones, cover mortgage payments or bills should an accident (or worse) happen whilst participating in sailing activities.
If you are looking for a lump sum to be paid following an accident or natural death then you may want to consider life insurance. Alternatively, an accident may leave you unable to work for a while and an income protection policy may be another choice for you.
The risks associated with sailing may mean that certain exclusions or restrictions may apply to certain types of cover. However, your specialist adviser at Sports Financial Services will discuss the cover options in relation to you and your sailing activities.
Sailing and yachting Life Insurance company
You can speak to Sports Financial Services about many types of cover for sailing, such as:
- Life Insurance for sailing and yachting
- Critical Illness Cover for sailing and yachting
- Income Protection for sailing and yachting
Also, if you maintain a regular fitness plan as part of your lifestyle, you can also speak to us about financial protection policies that reward you for keeping fit and healthy.
Sailing and yachting Life Insurance, Critical Illness Cover and Income Protection FAQs
If you have any specific questions about cover for sailing and yachting (or other water-based activities) then please call our number below to discover cover suitable for your needs.
We are used to dealing with a wide array of occupational and recreational questions, for example:
- Are there any premium loadings for my sailing activities?
- Can I obtain Life Insurance if I participate in sailing?
- Is Critical Illness Cover available for those who enjoy sailing?
- Can I obtain Income Protection Cover for may sailing activities?
- Can I get Health Insurance or Private Medical Insurance as a sailor?
What is the process to apply for cover for sailing and yachting activities?
If you are ready to enquire about cover for your sailing and yachting activities the call us on the number above or click the link to apply for cover. At Sports Financial Services, we will take into consideration a number of factors relating to your lifestyle and sailing activities.
As with any insurance application it is important that you declare your work, lifestyle, medical and other questions completely.
Typical life and lifestyle questions, that relate to your enquiry for sailing and yachting cover, may include your:
- Personal health & lifestyle (e.g. alcohol consumption and smoking)
- Weight (lb/kg)
- Health background
Other sailing, recreation and occupation questions may include (where applicable) your:
- Current occupation
- Employment in sailing industry (e.g. yacht crew / yacht delivery crew)
- Type of sailing vessel
- Typical sailing activities
- Location of sailing activities (inshore or offshore; UK and/or international waters; transoceanic travel )
- Frequency of sailing or yachting
- Participation in sailing competitions and challenge events
- Sailing alone or as part of a crew
- Governing Body membership
- License, qualifications, background and experience
- Income (for Income Protection)
As part of your enquiry, for cover for sailing and yachting, your personal advisor will also discuss the amount of cover you require and the period for which you would like cover, for example:
- The amount of cover or protection you require (£ GBP)
- The length of the policy you require (number of years)
- The type of policy required (e.g. decreasing or level)
Your recreational and occupational information, such as that detailed above, will help determine the premium you have to pay for your cover for your sailing and yachting activities.
Sailing and yachting insurance cost - specialist insurance information for sailors
Even if you have a policy in place elsewhere for your sailing and yachting activities, Sports Financial Services will be happy to hear from you, even if only to provide peace of mind that cover and premiums are comparable with current market products for sailing and yachting.
Business protection and those who enjoy sailing and yachting
For those who operate a Limited Company or operate at Director level then you may want to consider speaking to Sports Financial Services about cover options, including:
- Key Person insurance for those who enjoy sailing and yachting
- Relevant Life insurance for those who enjoy sailing and yachting
- Shareholder Protection for those who enjoy sailing and yachting
How to make an enquiry for sailing and yachting cover
At Sports Financial Services we pride ourselves on providing sailors with:
- Personal and confidential advice
- Experienced advisers in hazardous sports and hazardous occupations
- Personal service and a quick response to your sailing and yachting questions
- A Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) authorised company
- Easy application process conducted around your lifestyle
If you would like to find out more about the benefits of cover for those who enjoy sailing and yachting then contact Sports Financial Services today on 0345 565 0935 or to enquire about cover please click the link above.
We are here to help all who enjoy active outdoor sports and occupations to protect their home, family and finances.