Life Insurance, Health Insurance and Income Protection for Extreme Sports
Life insurance, critical illness and income protection cover for extreme sports
If you enjoy the adrenaline rush and challenge of extreme sports then Sports Financial Services is here to help find cover for cover for Life Insurance, Income Protection and Critical Illness Cover.
Sports Financial Services has seen a growing number of enquiries from extreme sports enthusiasts who are looking for Life Insurance, Health Insurance and Income Protection cover for their sport. These enquiries often arise because of our history of providing cover for those who enjoy hazardous pursuits, hazardous sports and adventurous outdoor sports.
Sports Financial Services was originally founded as Summit Financial Services. Whilst operating this popular service for climbers, hill walkers and mountaineers we began to receive, through word of mouth, enquiries from many more extreme and adventure sports participants.
As a result, we grown our expertise across an even wider range of extreme and challenging sports.
If you are looking for a lump sum to be paid following an accident or natural death then you may want to consider Life Insurance. Alternatively, if you are concerned that an accident, whilst participating in your extreme sport, may leave you unable to work for a while then an income protection policy may be another choice for you discuss with us.
Extreme sports Life Insurance
If you are you concerned about financial peace of mind should an accident or injury (or worse) happen whilst enjoying your extreme sport then contact us today.
You can speak to us to discuss cover for a wide range of different sports and extreme sports, for example:
- Adventure running
- Adventure cycling
- Canoe & kayaking (e.g. white water, surf, sea)
- Hang gliding
- Horse riding
- Mountaineering (e.g. Alpine climbing, Greater Ranges)
- Mountain biking
- Motorbiking (e.g. enduro)
- Paddle boarding
- Light aircraft flying
- Rock climbing & rock sports (e.g. leading, bouldering, sport, deep water soloing)
- Sailing & yachting
- Scuba diving
- Skiing, ski touring & ski mountaineering
- Ultra-distance running
And don’t worry if your extreme sport is not listed above – just give us a call to discuss the options available for you and your extreme sport.
Extreme sports insurance company
A number of financial protection options are available for those who enjoy extreme sports and want to provide for loved ones, cover mortgage payments or bills should an accident (or worse) happen whilst participating their extreme sport activity.
Each enquiry is handled by an individual specialist adviser at Sports Financial Services and they will discuss your cover options in relation to you and your specific activities.
Life Insurance company for your extreme sport
You can speak to Sports Financial Services about many types of cover for extreme sports, such as:
- Life Insurance
- Mortgage Protection
- Critical Illness Cover
- Income Protection
Also, if you maintain a healthy lifestyle and regular fitness plan, you can also speak to us about policies that reward you for keeping fit and healthy.
Extreme sport Life Insurance, Critical Illness Cover and Income Protection FAQs
If you have any specific questions about cover for your extreme sport then please call our number below to discover the best deal we can offer you for your activities.
We are happy to discuss a range of questions, such as:
- Are there any premium loadings for my specific extreme sport activity?
- Can I obtain Life Insurance for my extreme sport?
- Is Critical Illness Cover available my extreme sport?
- Can I obtain Income Protection for my extreme sport?
- Can I get Health Insurance or Private Medical Insurance for my extreme sport?
What is the process to apply for extreme sport Life Insurance, Income Protection or Critical Illness cover?
If you enquire about cover for extreme sports with Sports Financial Services, then we will take into consideration a number of factors relating to your extreme sport.
As with any application for financial protection it is important that you declare your work, lifestyle, medical and other questions completely.
Typical life and lifestyle questions, that relate to your enquiry for extreme sport cover, may include your:
- Health history & lifestyle (e.g. any smoking or alcohol consumption)
- Height (ft/cm)
- Weight (lb/kg)
- Health conditions
Detailed life and sport related questions will vary depending on your particular extreme sport but could include (where relevant) your:
- Current occupation
- Type of extreme sport activity
- Typical extreme sport environments (e.g. land, sea, air)
- Location of activities (e.g. UK and/or international)
- Duration of participation in sport activity
- Difficulty level of sport (e.g. scuba diving to depth and/or wreck exploration)
- Sport Governing Body membership
License, qualifications, background and experience
- Participation in competitions
Current income (for Income Protection enquiries)
As part of your enquiry for cover for your extreme sport, we will also discuss the amount of cover you require and the duration of the cover you would like, including:
- The amount of financial protection you require (£ GBP)
- The duration of the policy you require (number of years)
- The type of policy you require (e.g. decreasing or level term)
Your recreational and occupational information, such as that detailed above, will help determine the premium you have to pay for your cover for your activities.
Life Insurance, Income Protection and Critical Insurance cost - specialist insurance information for those who enjoy extreme sports
Even if you have a policy in place elsewhere for your extreme sport, we will still be happy to hear from you, even if only to provide you with peace of mind that cover and premiums are comparable with current market products.
Business protection for extreme sports participants
For those who operate a Limited Company or operate at Director level then you may want to consider speaking to Sports Financial Services about cover options, including:
- Key Person insurance for extreme sport enthusiasts
- Relevant Life insurance for extreme sport enthusiasts
- Shareholder Protection for extreme sport enthusiasts
How to make an enquiry for cover for your extreme sport
At Sports Financial Services we pride ourselves on providing those who enjoy extreme sports with:
- Personal and confidential advice
- Experienced advisers in hazardous sports, extreme sports, adventure sports and hazardous occupations
- Personal service and a quick response to your extreme sport questions
- A Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) authorised company
- Easy application process conducted around your lifestyle
If you would like to find out more about the benefits of cover for a whole range of extreme sports activities then speak to an experienced sports adviser at Sports Financial Services today on 0345 565 0935, or to enquire online about cover, please click the link above.
As a hazardous sport, extreme sport and adventure sport specialists we exist to help those who enjoy extreme sports to find cover that is suitable for their needs.