Life Insurance, Health Insurance and Income Protection for Canoeing and Kayaking
Life insurance, critical illness and income protection cover for canoeing and kayaking
Whether you enjoy the adrenaline of white water or the calm of a canal tour then Sports Financial Services is here to help find cover for your canoe and kayaking activities.
Sports Financial Services has seen a growing number of enquiries from canoeists and kayakers who are looking for life insurance, health insurance and income protection cover. Such enquiries often arise because of our heritage of providing cover for hazardous pursuits and extreme outdoor sports.
Sports Financial Services was originally founded as Summit Financial Services. We still operate this popular service that specifically provides cover for climbers, hill walkers and mountaineers. Over time we discovered that many of climbers and mountaineers also sought cover for other outdoor sports – in particular canoeing and kayaking.
If you enjoy canoeing and kayaking and are looking for a lump sum to be paid following an accident or natural death then you may want to consider life insurance. Alternatively, if you are concerned that an accident whilst canoeing or kayaking may leave you unable to work for a while then an income protection policy may be another choice for you discuss with us.
As a hazardous sport and occupation specialist we exist to help those who enjoy extreme sports and hazardous occupations to find cover that is suitable for their needs.
Life Insurance for canoeing and kayaking
If you are you concerned about financial peace of mind should an accident (or worse) happen whilst enjoying canoeing or kayaking then contact us today.
You can call Sports Financial Services to discuss cover for canoeing and kayaking activities such as:
- Adventure touring
- Canoe camping
- River touring
- Sit on top paddling
- Sea touring
- White water
Even if your canoeing or kayaking activity is not listed above please feel free to call to discuss your needs and the most appropriate life insurance for you.
Canoeing and kayaking insurance company
A number of financial protection options are available for those who enjoy canoeing and kayaking and who may want to provide for loved ones, cover mortgage payments or bills should an accident (or worse) happen whilst participating canoeing and kayaking activities.
Each enquiry is handled by an individual specialist adviser at Sports Financial Services and they will discuss your cover options in relation to you and your canoeing or kayaking activities.
Life Insurance company for your water sports
You can speak to Sports Financial Services about many types of cover for canoeing or kayaking, such as:
- Life Insurance
- Mortgage Protection
- Critical Illness Cover
- Income Protection
Also, if you maintain a healthy lifestyle and regular fitness plan, you can also speak to us about policies that reward you for keeping fit and healthy.
Canoeing and kayaking Life Insurance, Critical Illness Cover and Income Protection FAQs
If you have any specific questions about cover for your life on the water then please call our number below to discover the best deal we can offer you for your canoeing or kayaking activities.
We are happy to discuss a range of questions, such as:
- Are there any premium loadings for my canoeing and kayaking activities?
- Can I obtain Life Insurance if I participate in canoeing and kayaking?
- Is Critical Illness Cover available if I canoe or kayak?
- Can I obtain Income Protection for my canoeing or kayaking activities?
- Can I get Health Insurance or Private Medical Insurance for my sport?
What is the process to apply for canoeing or kayaking Life Insurance, Income Protection or Critical Illness cover?
If you enquire about cover for canoeing or kayaking with Sports Financial Services, then we will take into consideration a number of factors relating to your sport.
As with any application for financial protection it is important that you declare your work, lifestyle, medical and other questions completely.
Typical life and lifestyle questions, that relate to your enquiry for canoeing or kayaking cover, may include your:
- Health history & lifestyle (e.g. smoking or alcohol consumption)
- Weight (lb/kg)
- Health background
More specifically, occupational and sport related questions may include (where relevant) your:
- Current occupation
- Type of canoeing or kayaking activity
- Typical environments (e.g. white water / ocean
- Location of activities (UK and/or international)
- Sports Governing Body membership
- License, qualifications, background and experience
- Participation in competitions
- Current income (for Income Protection enquiries)
As part of your enquiry regarding cover for canoeing or kayaking, we will also discuss the amount of cover you require and the duration of the cover you would like, for example:
- The amount of financial protection you require (£ GBP)
- The duration of the policy you require (number of years)
- The type of policy you require (e.g. decreasing or level term)
Your recreational and occupational information, such as that detailed above, will help determine the premium you have to pay for your cover for your activities.
Life Insurance, Income Protection and Critical Insurance cost - specialist insurance information for those who canoe or kayak
Even if you have a policy in place elsewhere for your sport, we will still be happy to hear from you, even if only to provide you with peace of mind that cover and premiums are comparable with current market products.
Business protection for water sport enthusiasts
For those who operate a Limited Company or operate at Director level then you may want to consider speaking to Sports Financial Services about cover options, including:
- Key Person insurance for extreme sports enthusiasts
- Relevant Life insurance for extreme sports enthusiasts
- Shareholder Protection for extreme sports enthusiasts
How to make an enquiry for canoeing and kayaking cover
At Sports Financial Services we pride ourselves on providing paddlers with:
- Personal and confidential advice
- Experienced advisers in hazardous sports and hazardous occupations
- Personal service and a quick response to your canoeing and kayaking questions
- A Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) authorised company
- Easy application process conducted around your lifestyle
If you would like to find out more about the benefits of cover for a whole range of water sports activities then contact Sports Financial Services today on 0345 565 0935, or to enquire online about cover, please click the link above.
We are here to help all who enjoy active outdoor sports and occupations to protect their home, family and finances.