Life Insurance, Health Insurance and Income Protection for Adventure Sports
Life insurance, critical illness and income protection cover for adventure sports
Wherever the call of adventure takes you, Sports Financial Services is here to help find cover for your adventure sport.
Sports Financial Services has seen a growing number of enquiries from adventure sports enthusiasts who are looking for Life Insurance, Health Insurance and Income Protection cover. These enquiries often arise because of our history of providing cover for hazardous pursuits, hazardous sports and extreme outdoor sports.
Sports Financial Services was originally founded as Summit Financial Services. Whilst we still operate this popular service for climbers, hill walkers and mountaineers we began to receive, through word of mouth, enquiries from many more extreme and adventure sports participants.
If you enjoy adventure sports but are looking for financial peace of mind then we are here to help.
If you are looking for a lump sum to be paid following an accident or natural death then you may want to consider Life Insurance. Alternatively, if you are concerned that an accident, whilst participating in your adventure sport, may leave you unable to work for a while then an income protection policy may be another choice for you discuss with us.
As a hazardous sport, extreme sport and adventure sport specialists we exist to help those who enjoy extreme sports to find cover that is suitable for their needs.
Adventure sports Life Insurance
If you are you concerned about financial peace of mind should an accident (or worse) happen whilst enjoying your adventure sport then contact us today.
You can call Sports Financial Services to discuss cover for a whole range of different sports and adventure sports, for example:
- Adventure racing
- Cycling (e.g. road, track, touring)
- Canoe & kayaking (e.g. white water, touring, sea)
- Fell & mountain running
- Hang gliding
- Hiking & hill walking
- Horse riding
- Mountaineering (e.g. Alpine climbing, Greater Ranges)
- Mountain biking
- Motorbiking (e.g. enduro, challenge events, touring)
- Paddle boarding & surfing
- Piloting light aircraft
- Rock climbing & rock sports (e.g. leading, bouldering, sport, canyoning, coasteering, DWS)
- Sailing & yachting
- Scuba diving
- Skiing, ski touring & ski mountaineering
- Ultra-distance running
- Via ferrata
And don’t worry if your adventure sport is not listed above – just give us a call to discuss the options available for you and your sport.
Adventure sports insurance company
A number of financial protection options are available for those who enjoy adventure sports and may want to provide for loved ones, cover mortgage payments or bills should an accident (or worse) happen whilst participating their adventurous activities.
Each enquiry is handled by an individual specialist adviser at Sports Financial Services and they will discuss your cover options in relation to you and your specific activities.
Life Insurance company for your adventure sport
You can speak to Sports Financial Services about many types of cover for adventure sports, such as:
- Life Insurance
- Mortgage Protection
- Critical Illness Cover
- Income Protection
Also, if you maintain a healthy lifestyle and regular fitness plan, you can also speak to us about policies that reward you for keeping fit and healthy.
Adventure sport Life Insurance, Critical Illness Cover and Income Protection FAQs
If you have any specific questions about cover for your adventure sport then please call our number below to discover the best deal we can offer you for your activities.
We are happy to discuss a range of questions, such as:
- Are there any premium loadings for my specific adventure sport activity?
- Can I obtain Life Insurance for my adventure sport?
- Is Critical Illness Cover available my adventure sport?
- Can I obtain Income Protection for my adventure sport?
- Can I get Health Insurance or Private
- Medical Insurance for my adventure sport?
What is the process to apply for adventure sport Life Insurance, Income Protection or Critical Illness cover?
If you enquire about cover for adventure sports with Sports Financial Services, then we will take into consideration a number of factors relating to your sport.
As with any application for financial protection it is important that you declare your work, lifestyle, medical and other questions completely.
Typical life and lifestyle questions, that relate to your enquiry for cover, may include your:
- Health history & lifestyle (e.g. smoking or alcohol consumption)
- Weight (lb/kg)
- Health background
Detailed life and sport related questions will vary depending on your particular sport but could include (where relevant) your:
- Current occupation
- Type of adventure sport activity
- Typical environments (e.g. land, sea, air)
- Location of activities (e.g. UK and/or international)
- Duration of participation in activity
- Difficulty level of sport (e.g. scuba diving to depth and/or wreck exploration)
- Sport Governing Body membership
- License, qualifications, background and experience
- Participation in competitions
- Current income (for Income Protection enquiries)
As part of your enquiry regarding cover for your adventure sport, we will also discuss the amount of cover you require and the duration of the cover you would like, for example:
- The amount of financial protection you require (£ GBP)
- The duration of the policy you require (number of years)
- The type of policy you require (e.g. decreasing or level term)
Your recreational and occupational information, such as that detailed above, will help determine the premium you have to pay for your cover for your activities.
Life Insurance, Income Protection and Critical Insurance cost - specialist insurance information for those who enjoy adventure sports
Even if you have a policy in place elsewhere for your adventure sport, we will still be happy to hear from you, even if only to provide you with peace of mind that cover and premiums are comparable with current market products.
Business protection for adventure sports enthusiasts
For those who operate a Limited Company or operate at Director level then you may want to consider speaking to Sports Financial Services about cover options, including:
- Key Person insurance for adventure sport enthusiasts
- Relevant Life insurance for adventure sport enthusiasts
- Shareholder Protection for adventure sport enthusiasts
How to make an enquiry for cover for your adventure sport
At Sports Financial Services we pride ourselves on providing adventure sports enthusiasts’ with:
- Personal and confidential advice
- Experienced advisers in hazardous sports, adventure sports and hazardous occupations
- Personal service and a quick response to your adventure sport questions
- A Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) authorised company
- Easy application process conducted around your lifestyle
If you would like to find out more about the benefits of cover for a whole range of adventure sports activities then speak to an experienced sports adviser at Sports Financial Services today on 0345 565 0935, or to enquire online about cover, please click the link above.
We are here to help all who enjoy active outdoor sports and occupations to protect their home, family and finances.