Life Insurance, Critical Illness Cover and Income Protection for Rope Access Workers
Life insurance, critical illness and income protection cover for rope access workers
Wherever your industrial rope access work takes you, Sports Financial Services is here to help find cover for your rope access work and working at height activities.
As hazardous sport and hazardous occupation specialists we are here to help those who enjoy extreme sports and extreme occupations to find cover that is suitable for their needs.
Industrial Rope Access Technician Life Insurance
If you are concerned about financial peace of mind should an accident (or worse) happen whilst undertaking rope access work then give us a call.
Our experience of assisting those who work at height means that we are happy to discuss cover for rope access work in industries such as:
- Power, chemical and petrochemical
- Ship and harbour
- Off-shore oil and gas
- Natural environment
- Industrial built environment
- Renewable energy
In addition, we are happy to discuss cover for rope access work and IRATA work in commercial and residential built environments such as tourist attractions, sport stadiums, airports, bridges, hotels, dams, churches and cathedrals.
Even if your rope access industry is not listed above please feel free to call to discuss your needs.
Rope Access Insurance Company
Whatever your rope access qualification level Sports Financial Services will be interested in speaking to you to discuss your rope access life insurance needs.
A number of options are available for rope access workers who may want to provide for loved ones, cover mortgage payments or bills should an accident (or worse) happen whilst participating in rope access activities.
The risks associated with working at height may mean that certain exclusions or restrictions may apply to certain types of cover. However, your specialist adviser at Sports Financial Services will discuss the cover options in relation to you and your rope access activities.
Working at Height Life Insurance Company
You can speak to Sports Financial Services today about many types of cover for working at height, such as:
Life Insurance for rope access workers
Critical Illness Cover for rope access workers
Income Protection for rope access workers
Also, if you maintain a regular fitness plan to keep you fit for life and work, you can also speak to us about policies that reward you for keeping fit and healthy.
Rope Access Worker Life Insurance, Critical Illness Cover and Income Protection FAQs
If you have any specific questions about cover for working at height (or any other aerial activities) then please call our number below to discover the best deal we can offer you for your working at height and rope access activities.
We are happy to discuss a range of questions, such as:
- Are there any premium loadings for my rope access activities?
- Can I obtain Life Insurance if I participate in rope access or work at height?
- Is Critical Illness Cover available for rope access workers?
- Can I get Health Insurance or Private Medical Insurance as a rope access worker?
What is the process to apply for cover as a rope access worker?
If you enquire about cover for rope access work with Sports Financial Services, we will take into consideration a number of factors relating to your activities working at height and your lifestyle.
It is important that you declare your work, lifestyle, medical and other questions completely.
Typical life and lifestyle questions, that relate to your enquiry for rope access work cover, may include your:
- Personal health & lifestyle (e.g. smoking and/or alcohol consumption)
- Weight (lb/kg)
- Personal health history
Other occupational and recreational questions may include (where applicable) your:
- Current occupation within the rope access industry
- Type of rope access activity participated in
- Typical working heights
- Location of work (UK and/or international deployment)
- Hours based outdoors vs office-based hours
- IRATA membership and IRATA training (e.g. IRATA level 1)
- License, qualifications, certificates and experience
- Income (for Income Protection)
If you combine working at height with the additional hazards of working offshore then there may be a few additional areas we would like to discuss, such as:
- Transport methods to offshore platforms/locations
- Location of work (e.g. Gulf / North Sea)
- Percentage of time offshore vs. onshore
- Work combined with other technical activities (e.g. diving)
- Any work with dangerous machinery
As part of your enquiry for cover for working at heights, we will also discuss with you the amount of cover you require and the duration of the cover you would like, for example:
- The quantity of cover or protection you require (£ GBP)
- The duration of the policy you require (number of years)
- The detailed type of policy required (e.g. decreasing or level)
Your recreational and occupational information, for example that detailed above, will help determine the premium you have to pay for your cover for your rope access activities.
Rope access life insurance cost - specialist insurance information for those who work at height
Even if you have a policy in place elsewhere for your working at height activities, Sports Financial Services will be happy to hear from you, even if only to provide peace of mind that cover and premiums are comparable with current market products for rope access work.
Business protection and rope access workers
For those who operate a Limited Company or operate at Director level then you may want to consider speaking to Sports Financial Services about cover options, including:
- Key Person insurance for rope access work & working at height
- Relevant Life insurance for rope access work & working at height
- Shareholder Protection for rope access work & working at height
Make your enquiry for rope access cover
At Sports Financial Services we pride ourselves on providing rope access workers with:
- Personal and confidential service
- Experienced advisers in hazardous sports and hazardous occupations
- A quick response to your rope access work questions
- Support from a Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) authorised company
- Easy application process conducted around your availability and lifestyle
If you would like to find out more about the benefits of cover for a whole range of rope access and commercial work at heights then contact Sports Financial Services today on 0345 565 0935 or to enquire about cover please click the link above.
We are here to help all who enjoy active outdoor sports and occupations to protect their home, family and finances.