Life Insurance, Critical Illness Cover and Income Protection for Horse Riders
Life insurance, critical illness and income protection cover for horse riders
Wherever your horse riding takes you, from recreational horse riding to the discipline of dressage, Sports Financial Services is here to help you find cover to support your horseback riding needs.
As sports specialists, we exist to help sports enthusiasts who enjoy hazardous sports and hazardous pursuits, to find cover to suit their needs.
So, if you are a horse rider, looking to protect your home, family or income then give us a call today.
Because we specialise in sport, we understand those who enjoy risky sports and risky occupations, such as horse riders. So, whether you enjoy horse racing for recreation or occupation please read on to find out more about what we can do for you. Because we specialise in sport we are equally able to discuss cover for racing at Goodwood or just a grand day out on your horse.
Horse riding and horse riding activities
If you are looking for financial peace of mind should an accident (or worse) happen whilst horseback riding then please call us to discuss your needs. Alternatively, follow the link above to enquire about cover for your horse riding.
Our sports specialists are happy to talk about cover for a whole range of horse riding activities, such as:
- Endurance riding
- Flat racing
- Horse jumping
- Horse racing
- Horse riding holidays and adventures
- Horse shows
- Pleasure riding
- Pony trekking
- Scurry driving
- Show jumping
- Trail riding
Whether it is horse riding for leisure or competition we will be pleased to discuss your needs with you. Even if you do not see your equestrian activity listed above please feel free to call to discuss your needs.
Horse riding Critical Illness Cover, Life Insurance and Income Protection
Whatever your level of horse riding (e.g. hobby, amateur, semi-professional or professional) Sports Financial Services will be happy to speak to you to discuss your horse riding insurance needs.
A number of insurance options are available for horse riders who may want to provide for a family, cover mortgage payments or bills should an accident (or worse) happen whilst participating in horse riding.
The risks associated with certain types of horse riding may mean that certain policy exclusions or policy restrictions may apply to certain types of cover. However, your specialist sport adviser at Sports Financial Services will discuss the cover options in relation to you and your horse riding activities.
Different types of cover for horse riders
You can speak to Sports Financial Services about many types of cover for riding, such as:
- Life Insurance for horse riding
- Critical Illness Cover for horse riding
- Health Insurance for horse riding
- Accident Insurance for horse riding
- Income protection for horse riding
Also, if you maintain a regular fitness plan to keep yourself in top condition for your horse riding then you can also speak to us about policies that reward you for maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
Horse riding Life Insurance, Critical Illness Cover and Income Protection FAQs
If you have any specific questions about cover for horse riding (or any other equestrian sports) then please call our number above to discover the best deal we can offer you for your lifestyle and horse riding needs.
We are happy to discuss a range of questions, such as:
- Are there any premium loadings for my horse riding activities?
- Can I obtain Life Insurance if I participate in horse riding activities?
- Is Health & Critical Illness Cover available for my horse riding activities?
- Can I obtain Income Protection cover for my horse riding activities?
What is the process to apply for horse riding cover?
When you enquire about cover for horse riding with Sports Financial Services, we will take into consideration a number of factors relating to your horse riding and your lifestyle.
It is important that you declare your horse riding, lifestyle, medical and other questions completely.
Typical questions on your life, lifestyle and horse riding may include your:
- Current health and lifestyle (e.g. smoking and alcohol consumption)
- Weight (lb/kg)
- Medical history
Other occupational and horse riding questions may include (where applicable) your:
- Current employment
- Type of horse riding activity (plus any other sports you participate in)
- Location of horse riding activity (UK and/or international)
- Frequency of participation
- Level of horse riding participation (e.g. recreational, semi-professional or professional)
- Competitive horse riding
- Sport Governing Body membership
As part of your enquiry about horse riding cover, we will also discuss the amount of cover you require and the duration of the cover you would like, for example:
- The amount of cover / financial protection you require (£ GBP)
- The length of the policy you require (number of years)
- The type of policy required (e.g. decreasing or level term)
Information, such as that detailed above, will help determine the premium you have to pay for your cover for horse riding.
Specialist insurance information for horse riders
Even if you have a policy in place elsewhere for your horse riding, Sports Financial Services will be happy to hear from you to provide peace of mind that cover and premiums are comparable with current market products for horse riding.
Business protection and horse riders
If you operate a Limited Company, or operate at Director level, then you may want to consider speaking to Sports Financial Services about cover options, including:
- Key Person insurance for those who participate in horse riding
- Relevant Life insurance for those who participate in horse riding
- Shareholder Protection for those who participate in horse riding
Make your enquiry for horse racing cover today
At Sports Financial Services we pride ourselves on providing horse riders with:
- Personal and confidential advice
- Experienced sports advisers
- Personal service and a quick response to your horse riding questions
- A Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) authorised company
- Easy application process conducted around your lifestyle
Because we specialise in sport, we are eager to find the right cover for you and your horse riding.
If you would like to find out more about the benefits of cover for a whole range of equestrian sports then contact Sports Financial Services today on 0345 565 0935 or to enquire about cover please click the link above.
At Sports Financial Services we are here to help all who enjoy active outdoor sports to protect their home, family and finances.