Life Insurance, Critical Illness Cover and Income Protection for Pilots
Life insurance, critical illness and income protection cover for pilots
Whatever your aerial and aeronautical pursuits Sports Financial Services is here to help find cover for your flying and aviation activities.
If you are a pilot scanning the horizon for aviation Life Insurance, Critical Illness Cover or Income Protection Cover then call the crew at Sports Financial Services today.
We are sports and occupation specialists and help those who enjoy extreme sports and hazardous occupations to find cover suitable to their needs.
Whether you enjoy flying for recreation or occupation please plot a path to us today.
Are you a pilot who is concerned about financial peace of mind should an accident (or worse) happen whilst flying?
If so, then feel free to call Sports Financial Services to discuss cover for activities such as:
- Light aircraft aviation
- Hang gliding
- Powered/motorised gliding
- Small fixed wing aircraft
Whether you participate in flying for leisure or competition we will be pleased to discuss your needs with you.
Even if your flying activity is not listed above please feel free to call to discuss your needs and the best life insurance for pilots for you.
In addition, if you carry your recreational flying into commercial flying activities you can also speak to us about commercial pilot insurance (e.g. Life Insurance for commercial pilots), private pilot insurance (e.g. Life Insurance for private pilots) or helicopter pilot insurance (e.g. Life Insurance for helicopter pilots).
Pilot Insurance Company
Whatever your pilot status (e.g. amateur or professional) Sports Financial Services will be interested in speaking to you to discuss your flying insurance needs.
A number of options are available for pilots who may want to provide for loved ones, cover mortgage payments or bills should an accident (or worse) happen whilst participating in flying and aviation activities.
The risks associated with flying may mean that certain exclusions or restrictions may apply to certain types of cover. However, your specialist adviser at Sports Financial Services will discuss the cover options in relation to you and your flying activities.
Pilot Life Insurance Company
You can speak to Sports Financial Services about many types of cover for flying, such as:
- Life Insurance for pilots
- Critical Illness Cover for pilots
- Income Protection for pilots
Also, if you maintain a regular fitness plan, you can also speak to us about policies that reward you for keeping fit and healthy.
Pilot Life Insurance, Critical Illness Cover and Income Protection FAQs
If you have any specific questions about pilot cover (or any other aerial sports) then please call our number below to discover the best deal we can offer you for your flying lifestyle.
We are happy to discuss a range of questions, such as:
- Are there any premium loadings for my flying activities?
- Can I obtain Life Insurance if I participate in flying competitively?
- Is Critical Illness Cover available for pilots?
- Can I get pilot Health Insurance or
- Private Medical Insurance as a pilot?
What is the process to apply for cover as a pilot?
If you enquire about cover for flying with Sports Financial Services, we will take into consideration a number of factors relating to your piloting activities and your lifestyle.
It is important that you declare your flying, lifestyle, medical and other questions completely.
Typical life and lifestyle questions, that relate to your enquiry for flying cover, may include your:
- Personal health & lifestyle (e.g. smoking and/or alcohol consumption)
- Weight (lb/kg)
- Health background
Other occupational and recreational questions may include (where applicable) your:
- Current occupation
- Type of flying activity (and any other sports or activities you may participate in)
- Aircraft flown
- Location of flying activity (UK and/or international)
- Frequency of participation in flying
- Flying hours
- Type of participation in piloting (e.g. recreational or professional)
- Participation in any flying instruction, competitions, record attempts or test-pilot activities
- Governing Body membership
- License, qualifications, background and experience
As part of your enquiry about pilot cover, we will also discuss the amount of cover you require and the duration of the cover you would like, for example:
- The amount of cover or protection you require (£ GBP)
- The length of the policy you require (number of years)
- The type of policy required (e.g. decreasing or level)
Your recreational and occupational information, such as that detailed above, will help determine the premium you have to pay for your cover.
Pilot insurance cost - specialist insurance information for pilots
Even if you have a policy in place elsewhere for your piloting activities, Sports Financial Services will be happy to hear from you, even if only to provide peace of mind that cover and premiums are comparable with current market products for flying.
Business protection and pilots
For those who operate a Limited Company or operate at Director level then you may want to consider speaking to Sports Financial Services about cover options, including:
- Key Person insurance for pilots
- Relevant Life insurance for pilots
- Shareholder Protection for pilots
Make your enquiry for pilot cover
At Sports Financial Services we pride ourselves on providing pilots with:
- Personal and confidential advice
- Experienced advisers in hazardous sports and hazardous occupations
- Personal service and a quick response to your flying questions
- A Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) authorised company
- Easy application process conducted around your lifestyle
If you would like to find out more about the benefits of cover for a whole range of air sports and commercial flying then contact Sports Financial Services today on 0345 565 0935 or to enquire about cover please click the link above.
We are here to help all who enjoy active outdoor sports and occupations to protect their home, family and finances.